Google Business is a valuable tool to help your customers find you through Google Search and Google Maps. Follow these steps to set up your profile.
1. Navigate to https://www.google.com/business/, and click "Manage Now" to sign-in to your Google account. When prompted, type your business's name into the text field.
2. From the dropdown menu, type in your business name and select "Create a business with this name"
3. Click on "Continue"
4. Click on the checkbox for "Service business" to select your business type.
5. Click on "Next" to confirm.
6. Type your primary business category into the form field.
7. Select one of the options from the drop-down menu.
8. Click on "Next" to confirm.
9. Type the location of your business into the form field.
10. Select one of the options from the drop-down menu
11. Click on "Next" to confirm
12. Enter your phone number and website URL to show your details to customers
13. Click "Next" to confirm
14. Click "Continue"
15. Now, follow this article to learn how to verify your profile.