On Gmail, you can create automatic email signatures. You can add your website URL there to direct clients to your websites any time you email them.
1. Click on the settings icon in the upper right hand corner
2. Click on "See all settings" to open up all settings
3. Scroll down to the signature section and click "Create new"
4. Type in a name for the new signature
5. In the signature text box, you can now include a personalized sign off and your website link
6. Highlight your website URL
7. Click the link icon to make your URL a clickable link
8. Set your new signature from the drop down menu as the default signature for new emails and email replies
9. Click on "Save Changes"