1. Navigate to www.google.com, and search your company's name in the search bar. You can also search "my business".
2. Look for the Google Business Profile box in the search results. You may have to scroll down on the page to find it.
Click on "view profile."
3. You should now see "Your business on Google" at the top of the Google search page, and your Google Business Profile on the right side of the screen.
Click on "Edit profile."
4. Click on "Business information."
5. Click on the "Location" tab, or scroll down in the modal to the "Location and areas" section.
6. Click on the pencil icon within the "Service area" section to edit your service area.
7. Type cities and towns that are part of your service area in the service area search box. Add them by clicking on the correct city/town in the dropdown menu.
Make sure the city and state are correct!
8. Click on "Save" at the bottom of the "Service area" section.
9. You're done! Google reviews all changes to your business profile, so it may take up to 24 hours to show up on your profile.