1. Navigate to www.google.com, and search your company's name in the search bar. You can also search "my business".
2. Look for the Google Business Profile box in the search results. You may have to scroll down on the page to find it.
Click on "view profile."
3. You should now see "Your business on Google" at the top of the Google search page, and your Google Business Profile on the right side of the screen.
Click on "Edit profile."
4. Click on "Services."
5. Click on "+ Add custom service" and add all of the relevant services that you want to have associated with your Google Business Profile.
6. When you're done, click "Save."
7. You're done! Google reviews all changes to your business profile, so it may take up to 24 hours to show up on your profile.