Reviews are great for increasing your online presence and promoting your services, and asking your customers to leave a review will increase the amount of reviews you get. Read on to learn about how to easily ask your customers for reviews!
1. Navigate to https://app.toplinepro.com/ and click on the "Reviews" tab in the left navigation panel.
2. Click on the "Ask for Reviews" button on the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select contacts to request a review from. The contacts are populated from the Contacts section of the app.
4. If you would like to add additional contacts to request reviews from, click on the "Create New Contact" link, fill in the contact information, and then click on "Save and Add".
6. Click on "Email" or "Text" to send the review request.
You've successfully sent out requests to leave reviews - sit back and watch them roll in!
Here's what your customers will receive:
To manage the review link that gets sent out:
1. Click on "Settings" in the navigation bar.
2. Navigate to the "Reviews" settings:
3. Select the review link that automatically sends with your review request messages. If you'd like to send out a link besides your Facebook or Google Business Profile review pages, select "Other", click "update", and type in the URL into the text field that pops up.