1. Go to google.com and ensure that you're signed into the Google account that you created your Google Business Profile with.
2. Type "my business" into the Google search bar hit enter.
3. You should see a box towards the top of the search results that says "You manage this Business Profile" (you may have to scroll down a little bit. Click on "view profile".
4. Click on "Edit profile" in the "Your business on Google" module.
5. Edit your business information as you see fit, including:
Be sure to comply with Google's Guidelines for representing your business on Google to minimize the possibility of your profile being suspended.
Don't forget to click "Save" when you're done!